Saturday 12 June 2010

The Beginning

The intention of this blog is document my trip through Europe, allowing me to recall ridiculous events and amazing times. I'm not really sure how to start this thing off, but I will start in New York...

After a long night out on the town including an Aussie bar, wine bar, and delicious pizza it was time to fly to London. Two hours on the runway + 7 hour flight was not the best, but everything since then has been amazing. Following naptime, we went to the hostel bar for my standard karaoke night. We met some awesome kids, including an amazing Australian dancer and the lead singer of a Mexican boy band that punched a kid in the face for trying to take his microphone. I would be on here forever if I wrote out everything, but here is a brief list:

All of the London sites (buckingham palace, big ben, etc.)
World Cup South Africa game in famous square on huge screen
pub crawl
queen's birthday

this seems like a pretty lame list, but trust me, a lot happened. If you wanna know more just let me know and I will tell you everything!

2 comments: