Thursday 17 June 2010

Netherlands!

So I have successfully made my way through Amsterdam. No...I did not smoke weed or have any weed products. No...I did not get any prostitutes. Yes...I did get completely lost in suburban Amsterdam and yes...I did have a little too much partying that resulted in a very long night. Overall, it was pretty amazing though. Biking around town is the best way to do it.

I have come to realization in the past week on this trip that it is not the sites you see or how many pictures you take, but the people you meet. We were able to spend a night in Tilburg, Netherlands, a place we probably wouldn't have seen normally, because of the great people we have met. Now, we are in Den Haage, Netherlands staying with another friend that let us stay for a few nights. These people and situations are things that I will remember more than a picture in front of a sign that says Amsterdam.

Going to a Dutch beach tomorrow and watching the Netherlands soccer match on Saturday before heading to Paris later that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment